Taco Meatballs Con Queso
Yields: 4-6 servings
Preptime: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 lbsGround Chuck or Ground Chicken
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1/2 cupParsley, Chopped
- 1/2 tspLemon Pepper
- 1 tspOriginal Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cupOil
- 1 4 oz canCasa Fiesta Diced Green Chilies
- 1 pkgCasa Fiesta Taco Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cupChicken Broth
- 1 lbCheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 3 cupsLong Rain Rice
- 1 1/2 cupsItalian Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cupOnion, Minced
- Mix first 8 ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Shape into small meatballs.
- Shape into small meatballs. Fry meatballs in oil until brown.
- Remove and place on absorbent paper.
- In a large skillet, add chilies, Original Louisiana Hot Sauce, taco mix and chicken broth.
- Heat through.
- Stir in cheese, remove from heat and add meatballs.