Yields: 2 quart casserole dish
Preptime: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 2Lg Eggs
- 1 1/2 cupsSour Cream
- 2 cups Corn, Heated
- 2 cupsMonterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 cupBread Crumbs
- 1 4 oz canCasa Fiesta Diced Green Chilies
- 1/2 tspSalt
- 1/4 tspPepper
- 1/2 cupCheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and sour cream; stir in corn and next five ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar Cheese and bake additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 10 minutes before serving.